The entire range of SMS Gateway API connections has the following features:
- You need a simple and versatile Internet connection product.
- You need to overcome firewalls.
- You need two-way text message sending capability.
- You need to send text messages in personalised batches.
- You need to send secure text messages with SSL encryption.
- You need reporting and querying functions:
- Network coverage queries.
- Text message status queries (both push and pull)
- Account balance queries
- You need to enable a Token Pay system with 'spend a voucher' options.
- You need to control the delivery of SMS text messages with:
- Escalation to alternative delivery gateways set up in case of delays.
- Prioritised queuing options (3 of them).
- Delivery delay options (up to 7 days).
- Stop or Delete messages to cancel delivery.
- They are all fast, reliable and easy to integrate into any system.
- They all support text, Unicode, binary SMS, EMS and Flash text messaging.
- They all support extended length messages.
- They all offer delivery acknowledgment.
- They all allow customers to specify sender ID details.
- They all come with excellent documentation, script libraries and converters.
- They all offer logo and ringtone converters (VCards and VCal).
- Most of them have bi-directional features and so we can offer two-way messaging capability in over 100 countries.
- Clickatell's technical staff is extensively trained in all products.
- Clickatell offers an extensive network reach to over 222 countries through more than 819 networks.
We offer you 10 message credits to test our SMS
Gateway with a free trial of our HTTP/S API.